|Team Role Title
||Description of Team Role
||Responsibilities of this Team Role
||Trains Self-Defense Combat
- Must have knowledge of atleast one form of martial arts.
- Must be able to teach atleast the basic skills of the martial art they know.
- Trains Patrol Rangers how to defend themselves and others in dangerous situations.
- Must have knowledge of paranormal detection gear or of occult arts.
- Trains Mages on how to use paranormal detection gear or of the occult arts.
||Report Violent and Non-Violent Crime/Keep Citizens out of harms way
- Must Patrol atleast once a week
- Reports Violent Crime to 911
- Reports Non-Violent Crime to the Huntsville Police Department
- During emergency situations escorts civillians to safety if possible
- Establish real estate locations as meeting places and gear stashes.
- Establish connections with local business places so that they may be used as meeting places.
||Provide Gear, Suits, Non-Lethal Weapons, stealth and surveilance gear, etc.
- Must be able to provide some form of self defense gear or surveilance gear for use by crime-fighters
||Give Medical Advice on Minor Injuries
- Must be available for contact by Patrol Rangers
- Must have knowledge on basic first aid and how to help minor injuries
- Must be good at giving medical instructions over the phone
||Monitor Crime-Maps and Alert Patrol Rangers
- Must monitor internet crime-maps, police radios, and crime news feeds
- Reports and lists high crime areas to Patrol Rangers
- Use resources and occult teachings to combat paranormal malevolence
- Ghost Hunters
||Assist Patrol Rangers
- Must be available to be called in by Patrol Rangers during crisis scenarios.
- Keep citizens out of the way of danger during massive emergencies
||Counterhack and Monitor local systems
- Must have skill in counterhacking and system monitoring
- Combats black hat hacking organizations that attempt to hack into local systems
- Ask people if they would like to fight crime and record new recruits in the database
||Transport Patrol Rangers around the city
- Must be available for use and contact by crime-fighters
- Provides transportation and/or transportation services for use by crime-fighters.
||Organize groups of Supporters to help them along their patrols
- Patrol atleast once a week
- Report Violent and Non-Violent Crime
- Organize and Communicate with other members for patrols
||Contribute to Charities and Complete Volunteer Work
- Attend Charity Events
- Raise awareness of Charities
- Volunteer in the community